Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
After giving it a bit of thought it occurs to me that pulling the tires from the wheels and selling one set or the other will net me some much-needed space in my hovel either way, so if you're interested in either the wheels or the tires separately I'm down with that plan. Post or PM and we'll see what shakes out.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Still have the wheel? If so, price shipped to 87532. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
116 Posts
Need to clear some space in my meager corner of the apartment garage and I'm not currently using these wheels/tires so...

The wheels were bought brand new in 11/16 and were on the truck about a year. They're in good shape but have some 'trail cred' on the lip protectors and the tire shop did a fine job nicking and chipping around some of the lug mounting holes, so they're not perfect. They'll include the hub-centric rings but NOT the lug nuts, so you'll need to source a set yourself. More info here https://www.americastire.com/buy-wheels/level-8-tracker-pro-6/p/77772

The tires (5 in total, not 4) are 265/75/16 (stock P4X size) and have about 7k miles on them except the spare which is brand new, never rolled a mile. They're great tires, surprisingly quiet on the road (they 'sing' a little at highway speeds, but no howl), handle very well on-road and off, and are some of the lightest E-rated tires you'll find in this size. I've driven them in all conditions except straight ice (they can be studded) and they've never even hinted at leaving me stuck or shunting me into a ditch/berm/cliff, except in a steep off-camber situation in peanut-butter slick mud, which I still drove out of just fine. 2 rotations since I've had them on the truck and they're worn evenly with no issues, cuts, chunks, etc. I can provide tread depth and detailed pics if requested but don't have them on hand at the moment - needless to say with only 7k on them there's plenty left. They're awesome tires and I'd definitely consider getting another set to replace these when they're gone and my current setup on the truck needs replacing. More info here Cooper Discoverer S/T MAXX | Cooper Tire

Minor trimming/melt mod might be needed to mount these due to the offset, but probably nothing beyond lower front valance and mud flaps. All trucks are slightly different and I don't remember exactly what I had to do when I mounted them so I can't say for sure if your truck will need it or not, just know that it might and that it's not a big deal to do.

I'm asking $650 for the tires and $650 for the wheels, or $1150 for everything. Shipping possible if the buyer pays for it.

I'm in the SF Bay Area and would be willing to drive a reasonable distance for delivery/handoff, but not just to show them. If you're reading this ad though I'm guessing you have a pickup truck of some kind so you probably already have that covered anyway... ::grin::

Here's a shot of them on the truck. I can provide more detailed pics of the nicks and scratches or whatever else upon request. Post here or PM with questions, issues, offers, etc. Cheers!
Where did you get your side bars?

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
Ok, that was lame...you gave my ad a free bump so the least I can do is give you a hint: It rhymes with Knight Whuckle >:D

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
^^^ and they are really tuff!

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Still available and...

CAN BRING TO GONEMOAB OR MEET BETWEEN SAN FRANCISCO AND UTAH

1 - 20 of 22 Posts