Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i thought id start a new thread to see everyone elses desert vehicles they have. or just other toys people have fun with

first i have my motorcycle

then we have the long travel rhino that is my dads and mines

and then our toyota pickup with a 383 stroker in it.

post up your desert toys you have besides your fronty :fantastic:

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I'm digging the paint job on the yota. I have never seen a desert so I don't have any desert toys, sorry
thanks. it doesnt necessarily need to be a desert toy. just something else you go out and have fun with

give me a couple years :)
no worries.

technically since im only 17 their my dads.
he raced baja 500s back in the day in single seat buggies so ive always been fortunate to have things like this.

you do have a [email protected] truck btw:fantastic:

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
just two quads for now.
Outlaw 500 IRS

and then the new one... Raptor 700 fuel injection

·
Registered
890 Posts
rock this on the street and dirt,

·
Registered
4,266 Posts
Mine Will Blow You Away!

Pre Desert Storm.

file008.jpg

·
Registered
57 Posts
LONG TRAVEL RHINO! AWESOME!

Wow I may have to get one of those now that I know people are doing such things.
I just got back from the desert- I had my Nismo which again just plowed through everything I threw at it- every time I test it I'm amazed what it can do (totally stock).
Also towed out my friend's VW rock buggy- goddamn that thing is crazy- I'm used to not having to pick a line (just sold the Unimog) but not at such high speeds :p
Also another guy had a 2WD Ural motorcycle out there!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
I've got a 2004 honda450r that I've had since brand new built it for the dunes. Also have a 2006 660 rhino, nothing crazy: cage, rear shocks, and wheel spacers. I'll get pics as soon as get on the computer.

·
Registered
148 Posts
those are some totally epic toys guys, i especially dig those ATV's. god i want one of those. and that long travel rhino! haha yeah. anyways, this is my best bud's truck, this is what we use out in the desert aroudn here.

Attachments

·
Registered
148 Posts
Long travel 4wd = nice!!!
yeah man i love that truck, it does excellent in the slow crawly stuff as well. it's a full on 9 grand total chaos set up! haha if only we all had that kind of cash lying around. damn, every time i see beef's truck i get so jealous. It's probably got to be one of my favorite rigs i've ever seen.

·
Registered
12,584 Posts
for some reason, when i'm wheeling, all the pictures of me have my eyes closed. its wierd.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts