Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I couldn't stand it anymore. Nothing has been posted in Arizona for over a year. Perhaps, when temps begin to cool we can plan a get together? Even just a lunch meeting to plan some activities? We could do street rides, off-road, mild off-road or even EXTREME off-road. Tons of neat territory in this state!!!

Surely I am not the only one that is interested? I am located in central part of state, about 50 miles outside of Phoenix.

· Registered
23 Posts
I couldn't stand it anymore. Nothing has been posted in Arizona for over a year. Perhaps, when temps begin to cool we can plan a get together? Even just a lunch meeting to plan some activities? We could do street rides, off-road, mild off-road or even EXTREME off-road. Tons of neat territory in this state!!!

Surely I am not the only one that is interested? I am located in central part of state, about 50 miles outside of Phoenix.

You still interested in a meet up? Most of the AZ are in a fun group called copper state Nissan and toyota enthusiasts and a good group of of mostly xterra a on Arizona xterra club

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

· Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Obviously this is NOT the place as it has been nearly two years since I made my post... LOL I do belong to Copper State Nissans...

· Registered
510 Posts

I like this idea! It is getting hot now, but maybe sometime later on in the year we could all get together?

I am in Thatcher, AZ but my wife and I would be willing to drive our Frontiers to say Phoenix or some other central location for a meet.

Maybe in October sometime.

· Premium Member
293 Posts
A meet up would be cool. October is preferred as it would be cooler plus give us time to come up with a place/activity. The high country would be my preferred destination but will to go anywhere in the state with enough notice.

· Registered
510 Posts
A meet up would be cool. October is preferred as it would be cooler plus give us time to come up with a place/activity. The high country would be my preferred destination but will to go anywhere in the state with enough notice.
Awesome! My wife and I both bought Frontiers and would also be willing to go anywhere in the state as well.

We would hope for something like a car show where everyone could attend as not everyone has a 4x4 or something like this for everyone.

We could even pitch in on something to like shirts we could have made or whatever, it would be a lot of fun.

We are open to ideas if others want to meet.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.