Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I couldn't stand it anymore. Nothing has been posted in Arizona for over a year. Perhaps, when temps begin to cool we can plan a get together? Even just a lunch meeting to plan some activities? We could do street rides, off-road, mild off-road or even EXTREME off-road. Tons of neat territory in this state!!!

Surely I am not the only one that is interested? I am located in central part of state, about 50 miles outside of Phoenix.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I couldn't stand it anymore. Nothing has been posted in Arizona for over a year. Perhaps, when temps begin to cool we can plan a get together? Even just a lunch meeting to plan some activities? We could do street rides, off-road, mild off-road or even EXTREME off-road. Tons of neat territory in this state!!!

Surely I am not the only one that is interested? I am located in central part of state, about 50 miles outside of Phoenix.

You still interested in a meet up? Most of the AZ are in a fun group called copper state Nissan and toyota enthusiasts and a good group of of mostly xterra a on Arizona xterra club

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Obviously this is NOT the place as it has been nearly two years since I made my post... LOL I do belong to Copper State Nissans...

·
Registered
23 Posts
Ya not many people from as come on here since the fb page was started.. I don’t have fb anymore but I keep in contact with some of the guys still

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts