Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
Great truck
1,096 Posts
dang, that's a lot of washer/dryers.

no cops stopped you for how unsafe that looks?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Beautiful trucks do you still have them? And tell me about that trailer??? Is it on motorcycle wheels?

·
Registered
563 Posts
i like that bright blue color....wish they still offered it.

...but i found this. maybe that's why they no longer offer it?

·
Registered
354 Posts
Dang! Just missed this. I had a half yard of road mix in the back today.
In a couple of days I'll have to get a half yard of sand. Maybe I'll take a picture.

·
Registered
834 Posts
Wish i had snapped a pic. In January I rented the double axle trailer from U-Haul. It weighs a thousand pounds on its own. On that trailer was 2002 Nissan Maxima which is another 3300 lbs. So total is about 4500 lbs. I have the Heavy Duty Leaf Springs also which have an extra leaf and that trucks azz end was squatting pretty bad. I couldn't image what it'd look like if i had the regular Leafs. I towed it 40 miles away and turning the OD off did nothing but shoot my rpms up. It towed it no problem at 60 mph, any faster i would've been abusing the transmission. Was really surprised at how well it did. I towed it over the Harbor Bridge here in Corpus Christi, Tx where i eventually did turn the OD off.

Reactions: busemans

·
Registered
2012 Nissan Frontier
524 Posts
Beautiful trucks do you still have them? And tell me about that trailer??? Is it on motorcycle wheels?
Thanks! We sold the 1st gen, the blue 2nd gen is my exploration rig (build thread). The trailer is a pre-production version of the SportsRig TrailStomper. Yep, those are 16" DOT rated motorcycle wheels/tires.

My girlfriend attempting to kill the 02. I was not pleased to come home and see this.

^That is a LOT of weight! Any estimate on how much?

·
Registered
2,533 Posts
Hauling and towing. Under the bed cover was full of totes and misc crap. 597 miles from Maine to Maryland. Guesstimated at about 3100 to 3500# trailer weight.

·
Registered
1,230 Posts

·
Registered
2,533 Posts
Love me a snow covered fronty!
That pix at the fueling station just up the road from our condo, on the KMD ( Kennedy Memorial Drive ). Waterville Maine.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts