Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
leds

photos led. sorry for the bad pictures all post new one ledmods.net[/url], did the cluster and ac cluster for $225.00, I went to him but you can ship your cluster.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,248 Posts
I like it

can we get some pics of the A/c cluster done too

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Nice!
Does the dimmer work? Not my thing tho' kinda too distractiing @ night.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Great lookin' mod. To be honest, the cluster lighting is one of the first things that draws me to a car's interior. Any chance we may see a write up in the making??

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
leds

I will try to contact him this week, the cluster used small leds and took him less then an hour to do, i had it installed about a year ago no problems, the dimmer works great, i will take a better night picture but it's not distracting at all, and he even has the needdle glow red. The ac controls he had to wire small leds behind each number and icon, door switches just used a led bulb pictures coming.

·
Registered
3,382 Posts
ill have to take my cluster out and see if he just swapped the factory bulbs. normally, thats all you have to do for the speedo and tach lighting.
Not in ours. All the OEM bulbs are surface mounted LED's. You gotta find LED's that have the same characteristics but in a different color. Hard to do.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts