Nissan Frontier Forum banner
41 - 60 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Pro 4x 4x4 with way too many features
143 Posts
So I got some night shots. First time I have ever tried this. I did have to adjust the headlights after install. I found the center line of the headlight and marked the wall and then backed the truck up 25 feet.

The first pic is the truck pointed at my garage. I was about 25 feet back and the driveway is on a slight grade with the lights pointing up. Guess I should have taken these pic with the fogs on and off. In all the pictures both the low beam and fog lights are on.

View attachment 337415

Second Pic is the truck on level pointing at a retaining wall in a nearby parking lot.

View attachment 337417

Final pic is on a side street and the truck is in the center of the road.

View attachment 337418

For the price (255 for headlight & 142 for the fogs) I am very happy with the results.
You will be amazed when you are on a dark back/country road. They are like daytime driving.

·
Registered
2022 frontier S 4x4
92 Posts
Hi, I just got my new 2022 Nissan frontier almost 3 weeks ago. Unfortunately they only had the S model available and they didn’t know when they were getting any others so I just bought it. I LOVE IT, I was the first person to buy the redesigned frontier at my local Nissan dealership.

I’m trying to make small changes (see photos) and I’m looking for LED headlights/bulbs, I couldn’t find anything online, but figured I ask the pros. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
-Rocco View attachment 337114 View attachment 337115
I feel you man I wanted to get a sv 4x4 but the only one they had was a s 4x4
Tire Automotive parking light Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle

·
Registered
548 Posts
I feel you man I wanted to get a sv 4x4 but the only one they had was a s 4x4 View attachment 338180
Hmmm, I think your S looks pretty cool myself. The cool thing about an S is adding the luxury or other such touches you want and truly making your own custom truck.

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
Does anyone own a 2022 with the LED headlights? Anyone post a picture of them against a wall on this forum yet? Would like to see what they look like!

Reactions: SolidRival

·
Registered
16 Posts
In the market for a new Frontier and have gotten use to quality headlights - either OEM or aftermarket - so was disappointed to find the only way to get LED with the SV trim was to get the Premium Package which has a bunch of stuff I don't care about (including sunroof) for north of 2K. Called Headlight Revolution, which set me up with an HID kit for my RAM that has performed without issue. They said they could replace the bulbs with LED bulbs and modules once they know what stock bulbs Nissan is using in the 2022 Frontier. Here is a link to one of their You Tube videos on LED bulbs:

Like to hear some thoughts from others on this as I am no lighting expert.
Hi, I just got my new 2022 Nissan frontier almost 3 weeks ago. Unfortunately they only had the S model available and they didn’t know when they were getting any others so I just bought it. I LOVE IT, I was the first person to buy the redesigned frontier at my local Nissan dealership.

I’m trying to make small changes (see photos) and I’m looking for LED headlights/bulbs, I couldn’t find anything online, but figured I ask the pros. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
-Rocco View attachment 337114 View attachment 337115
did you find a solution? I order the GTR‘s 9007 but I’m kind of wondering how I’m going to use clip to hold on

·
Registered
143 Posts
Does anyone own a 2022 with the LED headlights? Anyone post a picture of them against a wall on this forum yet? Would like to see what they look like!
I don't have a picture, but the LED's on my P4X are very good, except for the back up lights. They are no better the stock bulbs on the SV, and there is no way to up grade them since there are no bulbs, only an LED board. I am dissappointed that they opted to do that, because they need to be brighter to be able to see when backing out of a lighted garage.

·
Registered
2022 Nissan Frontier S 4x4
1 Posts
Thanks for all the great information guys! Just purchased my 2022 frontier S 4x4 and love it! First Frontier and first brand new vehicle for me! LEDs will be my second mod after A/T tires.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I have the Pro 4X with the LEDs … They are good, but not great … I had LED bulbs on my 2014, and LED fogs too, and they lit up real nice. The 22 LEDs are not as bright. I’d like to adjust the “level” of the beam, but I don’t know how 🤷🏽‍♂️

·
Registered
22 Posts
I don't have a picture, but the LED's on my P4X are very good, except for the back up lights. They are no better the stock bulbs on the SV, and there is no way to up grade them since there are no bulbs, only an LED board. I am dissappointed that they opted to do that, because they need to be brighter to be able to see when backing out of a lighted garage.
Put LEDs on your cargo light, and use it when backing up… I did that, and they are bright 🙂

·
Registered
548 Posts
Put LEDs on your cargo light, and use it when backing up… I did that, and they are bright 🙂
I have done that when backing into my driveway at night. A big help.

·
Registered
22 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts

These are the ones I used… pretty bright
I can't use any bulbs. In the P4X, they use integrated LED's, which means the whole assembly is one unit, no bulbs.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Not the cargo light.. that one has regular bulbs.
Not the cargo light.. that one has regular bulbs.
I love driving around seeing guys that used their cargo lights and forgot to turn them off. The back up lights are about 4' lower, and light up the road behind you, not the neighbor's yard.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I love driving around seeing guys that used their cargo lights and forgot to turn them off. The back up lights are about 4' lower, and light up the road behind you, not the neighbor's yard.
The new Pro 4X will not let you turn the cargo lights on while driving. I don’t know if they will shut off once you get going..

·
Registered
4,107 Posts
Curious what the Katanas would look like in the new style reflector....Any guinea pigs wanna give it a shot?
Same exact thing I was just thinking. They work very well in the second Gen, hopefully for the third's as well. I've had Katana's installed now for 18 months and love them love them love them. I swapped all three of the family's RAV4s over also after seeing how great these really are, especially at their price point.

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
None here. Had them for over two and a half years.

41 - 60 of 63 Posts