Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey just wanting some in general input and opinions basically. I'm looking at replacing my Cargo Lights on the back of my truck with LED lights. so far these are the only ones i've somewhat liked. I have an 07 crew cab. it's white or "avalanche" if you will. haven't really decided which would look better so opinions on the type are welcome as well.

2007 Nissan Frontier IPCW LED 3rd Brake Light

Thanks

·
Registered
4,593 Posts

·
Registered
693 Posts
I went with this one cuz i didnt really care for the bluish cargo lights that all the other LED 3rd brake lights had. This model didnt convert the cargos and used the stock incandescent bulbs so i switched those to hyper whites. I think the bulbs are 912 but im not sure.

Attachments

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I went with this one cuz i didnt really care for the bluish cargo lights that all the other LED 3rd brake lights had. This model didnt convert the cargos and used the stock incandescent bulbs so i switched those to hyper whites. I think the bulbs are 912 but im not sure.
That looks nice man. So is it all white lighting or do you still get red brake lights out of it?

·
Registered
693 Posts
The middle LED cluster are red. The two sides are where the yellowish cargo bulbs were supposed to go but i just swapped them for white LED.

·
Registered
693 Posts
Just search em on ebay. They have plenty different kinds. Post some pics after you install!

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
hey just wanting some in general input and opinions basically..
^the LEDs look nice!... If you wanna see stick with the stock lamp/assembly.

·
Registered
693 Posts
^the LEDs look nice!... If you wanna see stick with the stock lamp/assembly.
X2. They leds are slightly dimmer but look WAY better then amber.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
hmmm true. so if i got the unit you have 959, then i could just not transfer the lamp to LED but still have the Led brake lights? sorry if that doesn't make sense.

·
Registered
693 Posts
hmmm true. so if i got the unit you have 959, then i could just not transfer the lamp to LED but still have the Led brake lights? sorry if that doesn't make sense.
Yep!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts