Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
I got led light in the stock reflector. No one as ever flash me. You need to clock them to be left and right. You also need to readjust your headlight. The guys that don't are the one that everybody hates.

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Really gonna do that? Blind oncoming traffic?
The OP has a different brand led bulb but here's some good info.

·
Registered
83 Posts
The OP has a different brand led bulb but here's some good info.
I did not see the 4 sided led bulb. I stand corrected and now ask the same question as you: are you really gonna do that and blind others?

·
Registered
83 Posts
Cut-offs are built into the housing but need the light to be at an exact point to work. Many led light do not meet the spec of halogen bulb so they shine their light differently. The housing then reflec it a way that was never intended to be and you blind other.

·
Premium Member
5,115 Posts
Always cool to have subjective + supportive objective info. Good post, Duane_NEPA.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Anybody got a link for a good replacement LED headlight bulb. Not sure what to order that would be a direct fit. Put a set in Wife's KIA Sedona, and it was a real PITA. My truck is a 2019 SV.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Anybody got a link for a good replacement LED headlight bulb. Not sure what to order that would be a direct fit. Put a set in Wife's KIA Sedona, and it was a real PITA. My truck is a 2019 SV.
You may want to ask in the 2nd gen board. Keep in mind that if you have anything that seal your headlight over the bulb, most led bulb wont fit with it. Whatever you do, don't remove any parts to not put it back. Been there done that with an other car. Headlight went foggy in about a week or two.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts