Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an SE trim and am wondering where are the extra 4 speakers mounted on the LE trim and does the SE trim have the ability to expand to the same setup?

·
Registered
874 Posts
Tweeters and subs if it had the Rockford system, I believe. No Rockford = just the tweeters in the dash, so just 6 speakers. You can add the tweeters in the dash, the hole is there but no wires.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm confused. My SE already has 2 speakers in the dash, and 1 on each door (6 total).

Supposedly the LE has 4 more. Where are they?

·
Registered
874 Posts
The LE with Rockford has 8 speakers, 2 front door, 2 rear door, 2 dash, 2 subs, No Rockford has 6 speakers, 2 front door, 2 rear door, 2 dash. Are you sure that you have the speakers in the dash or just the grills? My KC Nismo dont have the tweets in the dash, just the empty space to put them in.

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
LE Crew Cab has 8 speakers total, 2 in dash, one in front doors, 2 in back doors and 2 subs.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm pretty sure that all frontiers have 2 speakers in the dash...

tholmes, you say that LE has 2 speakers instead of 1 on the rear doors? Where are they mounted and would SE have the ability to expand to them?

Where are the 2 woofers mounted?

Pics would be wonderful! I can't find any online.

·
Premium Member
1,098 Posts
I'm confused. My SE already has 2 speakers in the dash, and 1 on each door (6 total).

Supposedly the LE has 4 more. Where are they?
I have an LE with the RF radio. I have 2 speakers in the dash, 1 in each front door, 2 in each back door, and 2 subs under the back seat. Gives me a total of 8 speakers and 2 subs. Nissan advertised this a 10 speaker audio system, which is technically correct. You just don't have the small tweeter in the back doors and the subs under the back seat. I'll get a picture of the rear doors later if you want me to.

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
I'm pretty sure that all frontiers have 2 speakers in the dash...

tholmes, you say that LE has 2 speakers instead of 1 on the rear doors? Where are they mounted and would SE have the ability to expand to them?

Where are the 2 woofers mounted?

Pics would be wonderful! I can't find any online.
Ask and ye shall receive. Someone just posted a sub for sale on here, so I didn't take a pic of it, but it fits right under the rear driver's side seat. Plastic housing with two six inch subs and a plastic grill with an RF logo.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts