Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was bored today and my girl was at work so i decided to go for a little drive in the hills above chico through the lassen national forest was a good relaxing day i took a few pics so i figured i would share

·
Registered
3,327 Posts
Nice! Can't wait to see the new truck in person! Been to Lassen, cool place.

·
Premium Member
1,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice! Can't wait to see the new truck in person! Been to Lassen, cool place.
well same truck new setup but i knew what u meant im just a smarta$$ but yeah lassen is really cool just driving around seeing the sites

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
Couldn't have been that cool.... it was 95 here.

Cool pics man.

·
Premium Member
1,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Couldn't have been that cool.... it was 95 here.

Cool pics man.
i love the air conditioner :) but about half of it was in the shade from the trees and i kept a good enough speed to just drive with the windows down but damn do i have to clean my airfilter today dusty as a mofo

and my truck loves the boonies

·
Premium Member
3,550 Posts
Nice area and pics. You never know when a piece of heavy equipement might come in handy.

Wonder who left Ishi a bottle of water? Looks a little like litter!

·
Premium Member
1,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
whats funny is i never heard the story about ishi till i moved up here and then when i finally looked at the map i was in ishi wilderness area and came up on the memorial was pretty cool but yeah i expected a little more for the last wild indian

and the equipment was perfect i was driving thinkin i didnt even get one flex shot and all of a sudden there was a ramp who would have thought

was a good peaceful day

·
Premium Member
9,798 Posts
nice pic's

·
Premium Member
1,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
with the pretty pics i figured i was a shoe in for totm:)

·
Premium Member
9,798 Posts
with the pretty pics i figured i was a shoe in for totm:)
sorry I nominated anther 08 Red CC with about 5" of lift and he had an action shot. The next time get some action shots, no poser shots.:razz:

·
Premium Member
1,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
in my defense i got 4" in the back and 4-5" in the front and its hard to take action shots of yourself lol but o8 nismos truck is damn sexy and you guys had a lot of good vids and pics from your last trip and i do enjoy honesty and i am fairly new here so im sure i will have my time is all good my second vote will go to o8 nismo for sure red alert all the way

·
Registered
154 Posts
Great pics man. Looks like an awesome drive. I'll make sure to take some when I'm at Silver Lake. Thanks again for the info about the trails in the area.

·
Premium Member
1,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Next time you head up that way maybe we could hook up.
theres all kinds of roads out there the same road splits off toward the hwy 36 by red bluff also plenty of explorin left to do your more than welcome to cruise with have i met you already brainwash???

1 - 16 of 16 Posts