Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got the 2016 below a couple of months ago. I retired in June and I've been driving a Subaru on the commute but, no more commute. I had a red Datsun truck a hundred years ago and loved it so I went looking for its great grandchild and found it. The primary mission here is fly fishing in east TN and west NC and maybe even farther afield.

Originally:

Username: LarryO
Year: 2016
Make: Frontier
Model: SV 4X4
Color: Lava Red
Mods:
Interior: Carhartt Canvas Duck Gray seat covers, Leather steering wheel wrap, Husky floor liners
Electronics: Kenwood Excelon DDX9906XR head unit
Exterior: replaced the faded vinyl on the back bumper, Westin black step rails, ARE CX Classic fiberglass cap
Suspension & Tires: XD Series 818 Heist matte black wheels, Michelin Defender R+S 265/70R16
Armor: AWS Bug Shield and Window Deflectors
Performance: K&N air filters
Gear and Other: Tennessee Trailer custom trailer, Flycraft 2-man Stealth Boat
In Progress: headlights, bumpers, dunno

Yesterday (first time to trailer the boat).

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just pulled the trigger on the Katana 9007 LED headlights.

BTW, any of you people with an interest in a float trip on your favorite river or mine, hit me up. Always looking for fishing partners. Bring your own truck.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Nice truck, nice to see another fisherman here. I just got a 2018 a few days back to get me into the mountain here in Utah. I just moved here in June and I am a huge fisherman, been stuck all winter because i didnt want to take my car into the mountains, finally pulled the trigger on a truck!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We fish all winter here. Actually get bigger trout during the winter. I'm not skilled enough to float my river (Hiwassee) just yet, but almost. Weather has been very mild, I'm constantly checking the forecast for days I can go.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts