Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was shopping around for a Nissan Frontier for a long while, wanted to get rid of my Mazda3 to pick one up. Sold the car today and made the trip to Lake Nissan to check out a super low mileage Frontier they had on the lot that had all the options I was looking for.
Everyone there was extremely pleasant and professional. They had a hot wheels Nissan Titan in the parts dept that my 3yr old son was eyeballing and I asked when we were all done if they would throw it in for him. They did it in a heartbeat (most places, from what I have dealt with, would prefer you bought it for their huge markup) and my son was ecstatic. That was just one thing that really stood out for me because with all the dealerships I deal with it was a nice change of pace to not encounter jerks.
The truck was an awesome deal, I have zero complaints. I would NOT hesitate to take the 1.5hr drive out to Leesburg for service on the truck instead of taking it to Celebrity, Bill Ray or Reed which are within 30m-45m.

If anyone is looking for a Nissan, I suggest checking them out, you won't be disappointed. Talk to Charlie Darrow and/or Jerry Martin and tell them I (Tom, from Oviedo, picked up the silver 06 Frontier LE) sent you.

·
Banned
6,781 Posts
I dont believe i seen the nissan dealer last time i was at another member on here's place. I know Leesburg for me is about 45minutes from my old place in Deland Fl. Do you have directions ??

·
Banned
6,781 Posts
^Good looking out

1 - 5 of 5 Posts