Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello Everyone, RamAmy is here. I've posted on here a month or 2 ago, just wanted to say thank you for all your warm welcome comments. I keep doing the minor exterior mods to my Nissan Frontier, installed the bull bar successfully and now enjoy the great look and additional protection of its front end. I'm still far from calling myself a DIYer, but just out of the interest I will try to order and install a set of universal fender flares on my Frontier (simply because they seemed to be a little easier to put on). Any recommendations? Is there is anything I should be aware of before the installation?

·
Premium Member
256 Posts
Good morning,

My only recommendation would be to spray a little rust-oleum on any holes that have to be drilled in the metal body. I also put a little Permatex or loc-tite on any screws threaded into the body. Not only does it help keep the fasteners from loosening, it has the added effect of protecting the bare metal from rust and corrosion.

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Definitely go with the bushwacker flairs. They are a no drill install and very easy to install.

Welcome to the group. I hope you enjoy your truck as much as the rest of us do.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts