Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seeing what everyone's up to for the long weekend.

My girlfriend and I are driving down to Ft. Lauderdale-ish to hang out with her Aunt/Uncle and some other family. I expect the 3 B's: beach, BBQ and beers. Should be good times.

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Im going to see if i built my girls new(to her) jet ski faster than mine is. If it i'm going to have to trade her's with mine. and i got some 108 octane for mine got to let hers break in 2 hrs before we start running the good fuel.

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Going to the beach. It's supposed to rain, but we're used to that in Oregon. Oh, and there will be beer.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Work, work, work. But then I'm off for a few starting Tuesday. I'll take my labor day weekend then: Dove hunting, going to the lake, puttering around the house.

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Got school work to finish then food with the family and girl. Can't drink around family so probably going to suck. haha oh well

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
leaving in the morning for Eglin air force base to do some wheelin and camping. caint wait

·
Registered
3,248 Posts
I am going to ride my four wheeler all day and then go out drinkin tonight. Tomorrow I am going wake boarding. Monday I am just chillin around the house.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
driving back to school to start RA training...worst labor day ever!!!

·
Banned
6,781 Posts
Yeah sir you do the same. Im going to the countryside to have a nice relaxing day...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts