Koni Heavy Track 82 series shocks off my 2022 Frontier SV. These have less than 1,500 miles on my truck. I'm a suspension nut and decided to upgrade to fancy Dobinsons IMS shocks to get the exact ride I want. The Konis are much beefier than stock SV or PRO-4X shocks and the Konis also have adjustable rebound. The ride on these shocks is firm, but not as harsh as Bilstein 5100s. I ran these with rebound 1 turn from full open.

All hardware and bushings are included as well as a set of 1/4" thick 6061 aluminum front spacers for free. $500 Price includes shipping in the USA via Priority Mail with full insurance. I accept Paypal.

NOTE THAT THESE SHOCKS ARE CURRENTLY BACKORDERED FROM THE VENDOR TILL AUGUST- I CAN SHIP THESE TO YOU WITHIN 3 BUSINESS DAYS.

Front shocks: 82-2570 model. These shocks are standard-length for D40 and D41 Pro-4X (all years) and do not cause coil bucket contact (CBC). You can run up to 1/4" thick (~1/2" lift) spacers without CBC. These are designed for a longer, aftermarket springs (ADO, Dobinsons, etc.). These are 385mm long (center of eye to bottom of threads) and have 4-1/8" travel (versus 3-7/8" for SV shocks).

Rear Shocks: 82-2631 model. These are the correct length for D41 (2022) Frontier or older D40 Frontiers with at least 1.5"of lift in back + longer bumpstops. They are 22-7/16" (eye-to-eye) and have 7-1/2" travel.