Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally got the KMA rear bumper that I bought from Mr.Plow on. Since since I have a body on I had to get the bumper moved up. Got new rear bumper brackets from KMA for a body for only $25.
I plan to paint the bumper black and the bed side protection silver but I wont have time this month and since I think the silver looks good on my black truck I am in no hurry.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Looks good. Also looks like it matches the sliders from the photos. Maybe a paint job isn't needed?

·
Premium Member
1,939 Posts
you got a purdy bumper mmmmmmmmmmm lol jk that looks sweet man i love the bedside protection thats great

·
Banned
6,781 Posts
It looks good now its time to black out your sliders and KMA bumper to go along with everything else. I know you stated it above im just re-instating it for you :thumbsup: Hows your MPG's with this bumper also ?

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
what type of horsepower gain did you get??

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

just kidding, looks awesome!!! love the bedside protection

·
Registered
881 Posts
Cool!

·
Registered
3,248 Posts
looks good mike.

I just picked up the steel for my bumper. I hope have some free time next week tos tart building mine.

·
Premium Member
9,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
It looks good now its time to black out your sliders and KMA bumper to go along with everything else. I know you stated it above im just re-instating it for you :thumbsup: Hows your MPG's with this bumper also ?
There is no way I I'm painting my sliders black.

Haven't notice a change in the MPG.

·
Premium Member
13,985 Posts
What are you a english teacher? Seems your always correcting peoples posts, we know what he means.
It's a well known fact that Mike types faster than he speaks, we know him personally and give him crap for it by doing just that. Heck I posted earlier in this thread with another fix to his original post where he left out a word. It's not a big deal.

·
Premium Member
9,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yeah I don't have a problem with it.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts