Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im putting some new meat on my rims and want some opinions.
bfg mud terrains km2 or mickey thompson baja claw?
or something else you prefer?

·
Registered
12,584 Posts
claws don't have good wet traction at all, and they wear fast.

·
Registered
186 Posts
i do like the looks of both of them, never had either one but if i have to choose i'd go with km2. Those who had or has km2 how you guys like them on a paved road? because i'm thinking of getting em and i mostly daily drive my truck since its a 2wd 4cyl.

·
Registered
12,584 Posts
i do like the looks of both of them, never had either one but if i have to choose i'd go with km2. Those who had or has km2 how you guys like them on a paved road? because i'm thinking of getting em and i mostly daily drive my truck since its a 2wd 4cyl.
its going to be a loud tire because of the even sized lugs. something like the xterrain is going to be much quieter (i have xterrains). just like the baja claws, the xterrains don't really have great traction on wet pavement or rocks.

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
KM2. Unless its an offroad only truck the BFGs are the better choice. The Baja Claws will wear out faster and are more difficult to rotate since they're directional.

·
Registered
9,344 Posts
you have to go super low PSI for claws to work. I ran them and they worked great in the mud and snow, they sucked *** in the sand. They are super soft so they wear super fast. I think I got 20K out of mine.

·
Premium Member
959 Posts
Ive had KMs and now have KM2s, they are almost as good as the old ones were but they suck in the snow if thats a concern for ya.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts