Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't say I've had great luck with my Frontier itself; I'm actually regretting very much purchasing the turkey, but that's a story for another thread.

The dealership has really stepped up and seen me through all of the issues with the truck. The service writers are extremely helpful and they don't treat me like a moron, even though they have clearly forgotten more about servicing vehicles than I'll ever know. They also routinely go above and beyond; for example, when they wanted to keep my truck overnight for observation (one of the mechanics needed to drive it home to make sure the timing chain fix had worked) they not only got me a free rental car from the local Enterprise, but made sure it was a 4-door 4x4 pickup because we were expecting snow and they didn't want me to have to be banging around in a tiny Kia.

The dealership itself just had a re-model and is primarily clean open space with large windows on three sides, and glass-walled offices. Their waiting room is top-of-the-line, featuring a large flatscreen TV with a good cable package, free Wi-Fi, a Keurig coffee pod machine (with a large assortment of flavored coffee and tea packs), free donuts from a great local German bakery, and inexpensive vending machines.

The wait times can be a little long for simple jobs due to their high volume, but realistically if you're getting dealer service that's just the way it goes.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.