Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The passenger side king cab door has difficulty latching. Sometimes it gets half latched so interior lights are blinking away. I have tried to find the problem and I believe it is at the bottom.
Has anyone found a solution? How do I adjust the latch?

Thanks,
Tt

·
Premium Member
3,880 Posts
Its actually the top most likely. If you remove the small plastic cover at the top you can adjust the latch.

This thread will show you what I'm talking about, but is more for tightening the doors tension (will make them harder to close). You can try removing one of the shims in there to make it easier but then they will probably rattle and make noise.

http://www.clubfrontier.org/forums/f23/how-eliminate-king-cab-door-rattle-171282/

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Thanks for the replies. To be clear, it is the king cab door on the passenger side, not the main passenger door. It is enough of a problem we do not use the passenger side.

G-dude, I'll check out the link you sent. Thank you. Once when the door was closed but not completely, I pushed on the bottom, hard, to get it to latch. I'll experiment before I tear into any adjustment.

Tt

I just went to your liink. The photos are missing and are important to the description.

·
Premium Member
3,880 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts