Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well after 6 years (3 of them with the amp and sub) my stock speakers are starting to let go on me. what are the best brand for the money speakers? i don't need real expensive speakers just a pair that will give me a good sound and last a long time, i also plan to upgrade my amp and sub later on down the road (if that has to do with anything?) i am a dummy when it comes to this kinda of stuff so help is apreciated. thanks guys!

·
Premium Member
196 Posts
when i decided to upgrade my sound system (going to be installed on the 15th) i did ALOT of searching on the net and decided to go with Alpine 6.5 for the rear and 6x9 for the front !

like most of the stuff i bought for the system, i got it on Amazon! i ALWAYS check the reviews and pricing on there first before i buy anywhere else!

i dont plan on using a sub in my KC but an amp would not be out of the question down the road

wish i could be of more help but until i get the install done i cant comment personally on the sound!

best of luck in whatever you decide to do

·
Registered
88 Posts
My '05 frontier rear door speakers kept crapping out on me (Nissan installed 2 ohm speakers on a 4 ohm circuit... wasn't covered under warranty even though this was their dumb mistake) so I ordered some Jensen triaxial speakers. Jensen makes great speakers, I had some in my '97 nissan in the door. The two of them would run you out of the truck and sounded great!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts