Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Ya'll

Just wanted to add to this string. I ordered my Series 77 Intake Kit earlier this week from PerformanceFilters.com. It was a little over $300 but I think that is pretty cheap for the 12hp gain. They originally said that it would be here by this weekend but they are now saying its on backorder until the end of the month. :cry: I will, however, try to get some pics and comments posted once I get it installed.

·
Registered
121 Posts
price

hey just to let you know you can get it from www.summitracing.com for about 270 including shipping. So if it is not too late then you might want to cancel your order. I ordered mine on the 2 of oct and they said it wont be in until the 20th and i should recieve it on the 21-24. Well see.

·
MOD & Token MINI Owner
2,296 Posts
Just checked Summit's web site and the intake is now $321.69 plus shipping and it doesn't ship until November 1. Looks like you got in before they realized what they should be selling it for!!!

I did a little extra research and found that $320 is about the going rate of the 77-6014kp intake!!

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: Performance Intake

Yeah...

I looked around and PerformanceFilters.com had the best price. I don't believe they added shipping and handling either. (don't quote me on that) I am happy either way. Now on to the Magnaflows...if they ever come on the market!! :twisted:

·
Registered
121 Posts
wow

That is a big price increase. I hope they still honor that price since they have not shipped it yet.

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah so...I ended up canceling mine for now. It was on backorder for about 4 weeks so...I began work on upgrading the stereo equipment. I will reorder in a few months. I am waiting for more parts to come on the market anyways.... :eek:

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah so...I ended up canceling mine for now. It was on backorder for about 4 weeks so...I began work on upgrading the stereo equipment. I will reorder in a few months. I am waiting for more parts to come on the market anyways.... :eek:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts