Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For all that are waiting for something besides the afe intake kit, the very reputable k&n filters has released ther FIPK kit. Go here---> [/url]http://www.knfilters.com/search/product.aspx?Prod=77-6014KP
I will find out where you can get them and let you know what I find.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
more info

So I haven't found any place that has this kit in stock or a price of the kit. I have check www.summitracing.com, www.truckperformance.com, jegs.com and ebay. I have emailed all of the power sellers that sell k&n kits. No response yet. Summit Racing seems to be the most helpful so far they said to call back on monday between 8-5pst to get a price and availabillity. So I will keep you updated.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
prices

So I got a price and availability from summit racing. They don't have it in stock so the part number wont show up on their website but they have it in the computer now and it shouldn't be a problem to order it, K&N Verified that it is shipping and in stock at their(K&N's) wharehouse. So I ordered my kit today from summit racing and they said about 1-2 weeks until I get it here. The price was $267.99 plus shipping so total was ~ 27x.xx shipped. I will let you all know how the install goes and take pics of the before and after.

·
MOD & Token MINI Owner
2,296 Posts
Installation looks pretty simple on the pdf provided from K&N. I'm very interested on how it goes, and I'm looking forward to the pics.You'll have to also let us know how the 11-12HP feel!! :lol:

Any responses from anyone on Ebay??

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ebay

No prices from ebay but responses. One guy said that it doesn't exists and another said that he cannot get a price/availability at this time.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts