Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did a few things already, just wanted to clean it up a bit. Tell me what you think so far. Still have some things left to do.

Added:
-5% tint all the way around
-3" spacer lift in front
-55w high/low 12000k hid headlights.
-55w 12000k hid foglights

Removed:
-roof rack
-side steps
-door moldings
-tailgate extender

pictures are in order of mods.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
welcome to the club, you didn't waste any time getting to the mods did you lol. looks good, i've always loved the look of a clean white car or truck but have never owned one i always get a red one. where did you order your HIDs from. i miss having them since i don't have my z anymore and have been looking into them lately

·
Premium Member
1,011 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
welcome to the club, you didn't waste any time getting to the mods did you lol. looks good, i've always loved the look of a clean white car or truck but have never owned one i always get a red one. where did you order your HIDs from. i miss having them since i don't have my z anymore and have been looking into them lately
I got them from a local guy but he gets them from DDM Tuning here in San Diego.

·
Super Moderator
12,703 Posts
Nice truck welcome to the club.

What did you do with that roof rack?
They are in fairly high demand on this site, you could probably get some righteous coin for it if you sold it on here.
Just an FYI.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nice truck welcome to the club.

What did you do with that roof rack?
They are in fairly high demand on this site, you could probably get some righteous coin for it if you sold it on here.
Just an FYI.
I know i already got a pm. I sold it yesterday for $50 to someone local.

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
Haha yeah I PM'd him yesterday about it. Wow $50!!

·
Premium Member
9,798 Posts
I would not have removed the roof rack.

·
Super Moderator
11,075 Posts
Welcome! You could have got at least $225 for the rack, possibly more.

Clint

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
At least its honest here. Welcome to the club!

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
I got them from a local guy but he gets them from DDM Tuning here in San Diego.
i'm looking at their site and was wondering if you needed anything special with the kit to put it all in cause its a pretty nice price and i'm thinking about ordering off their site. i see the kit comes with two ballasts and 2 bulbs but wasn't sure if anything else was needed. thanks

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
i'm looking at their site and was wondering if you needed anything special with the kit to put it all in cause its a pretty nice price and i'm thinking about ordering off their site. i see the kit comes with two ballasts and 2 bulbs but wasn't sure if anything else was needed. thanks
nope they're all plug and play.
and it depends on the kit.

high/low comes with 2 ballasts, 2 bulbs and a high low conversion box w/ wiring harness.

just lows or just highs come with 2 ballasts and 2 bulbs.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts