Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered my 3 inch spacer/shackle/block combo from PRG.

I noticed it said shipped in 1-4 weeks...

I want feedback from you guys who have ordered from PRG, Does it really take that long? I'm not dissapointed or anything i was just wandering what normally is the time I am gonna be lookin at.

I'll be gettin the 285 75 16 terra grapplers to go along with it....
cant wait.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I ordered it through the site. I'm sure he is I am not tryin to hate on him or anything its just the site mentioned 1-4 weeks and I was nervous about the 4 weeks part...I dont need it but for another 2 weeks.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I had mine in a week +/- a day or so after I ordered.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
got my stuff in a week when i had it shipped from california to south carolina

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
cant remember, but it got here pretty quick. he does have pretty good customer service. i plan on ordering more stuff from him as soon as the cash cow gets here:)

·
Registered
569 Posts
My first order got shipped in less than a week and my second one got a delay of 5-6 weeks due to some parts that weren't on stock (Radflo's issue) but the order arrived and everything was ok.

I know we all get impatient when we're waiting for something but sometimes there is nothing we can do but wait. :) Don't worry though about anything, Greg & PRG look after their customers and you won't be losing your money.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.