Registered
2,132 Posts
Ohhh yeahh...
Some Good Sh*t there!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for all the good comments. I like the ride better now. No knuckles come with the PRG 4wd Advanced Coil Over kit.

Mick

·
Premium Member
1,939 Posts
Thanks for all the good comments. I like the ride better now. No knuckles come with the PRG 4wd Advanced Coil Over kit.

Mick
other than busted knuckels :nana:

·
Registered
572 Posts
lookin good man sweet ride

·
Registered
12,584 Posts
thats a nice kit. congrats on getting the right kit.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
Thanks for the complments.

I did the install myself. I did the Deavers & Bilstein shocks at night, then the coilovers & UCAs the next morning. I ran into a problem when I was installing the Deaver leafs...only had a 4" c-clamp and broke it. After about 30 minutes of laying under the truck thinking about it, I decided to use 2 scraps of steel w/2 holes and 2 nuts/bolts (1 on each side of the spring)to clamp the Deaver leafs onto the stock spring pack. I didn't take pictures while I was doing it...I was a little too p/o'd at myself for not reading the instructions well enough and getting the 6" c-clamps (required tools). Everything else went really well. The entire install took me about 7 hours...I had no previous experience with leaf springs or coilovers. I could probably do it in about half that time now.

Mick

1 - 20 of 27 Posts