Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well yesturday a buddy and I installed my rear bumper from KMA, still waiting for the hardware to do the front. I like the look of it. He suggested I have someone design a grill that I can place on the jerry can holder lol. I do need to get a bigger spare tire but wanted to have it posted for the pic. I also had to throw in my gargoyle. Will post more when I do the front.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
25 Posts
What do you think of the build quality? I've heard some complaints about things not fitting quite right and needing modifications.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well the back went in fine so we will see about the front. I talked to them before I ordered as I have read the same as you and it seems they had a couple bad batches get out there and kind of hurt there name. Ill keep you posted on the front when I do it.

·
Registered
137 Posts
That looks awesome, great job! I like the rear tire mount! Off topic, how do you like your antenna mounted to the taillight guard? I would think the antenna would stress the mounting points for the guard too much? Can't wait to see the front bumper installed!

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
looks good, I've always wondered what the view from the rear view would be with the spare, do you lose any visilbity?

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I am an arrogant bastard ....lol. You do loss some visability, but if you have a shell you run that risk too, so just need to use the mirrors a little more(or install a cam) as for the cb mount, its nice and sturdy. I dont see any problems with that, I like it there as the antenna doesnt stick up too high.

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
Cost And Build Time???

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
The front and rear bumper cost me just over $1500, it depends on what you wanted on your bumpers. They also had a military discount that saved so some. It only took about an hour to do the rear as it bolted right on and then just had to re do the electrical. Ill let you know how the front goes.

·
Super Moderator
11,401 Posts
The military discount is a great thing for this company to do.
I wish all companies paid our brave soldiers back for their service!

Clint

1 - 15 of 15 Posts