Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
being new to this forum.. you guys have alot of good info and have alot of fun.. damn i like these contest and clever pictures.. its inspired me to go lower and get paint done to my truck very soon.. just wanted to be one to say thanks for the knowledge and support and keep on truckin!!

·
Registered
137 Posts
Welcome, there IS loads of awesome info and people here! And definately lots of motivation! :)

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
being new to this forum.. you guys have alot of good info and have alot of fun.. damn i like these contest and clever pictures.. its inspired me to go lower and get paint done to my truck very soon.. just wanted to be one to say thanks for the knowledge and support and keep on truckin!!
Thanks for saying thanks! This is the # 1 first forum I ever joined. I have since then joined many others.... Mostly motocross related ones, and a few other truck ones, and still this is my fav!!! I will add to your thanks.

Thanks to all for making this site great!

(No spelling police! No one bust'en my balls for saying kinda gay comments like this one :laugh: and so on and so on!) This is a nice comfy place to ask questions and not have to be a war with everyone.

Some moto sites.....wow, its like full blown WWIII ! Anything you say... someone is making a punk out of ya!

·
Premium Member
9,798 Posts
I will take all of the credit :)

·
Registered
102 Posts
I'm about 3 weeks since joining and I have to agree 100% with you..I have learned a lot from this site about my truck and hoping I can learn something new myself and share it with everyone.!!!

**Pass me a beer**

1 - 7 of 7 Posts