Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
picked my truck up brand new about a month ago now. since then i have installed the stereo consisting of an alpine cda-9857 HU with ipod, 2 sets of kicker resolution 6.5'' components, 2 kicker L7 8s, a kicker kx650.4, and a kicker kx600.1. ran all new 12 awg stinger speaker wire, 2/0 power and grounds, and stinger rca's. i also added a optima red top battery under the hood, and out back i installed a "lorado" bed cover. i believe it is made be the same company that makes the access cover. future mods include a prg lift, rims, and tires. i just received the lift in the mail yesterday. i plan on installing it this weekend or early next week. i ordered the rims and tires a few days ago from a local dealer. the rims are 18x8.5 inch Mazzi "Sphinx" and the tires are 285/65/18 BFG AT's. im hoping to see them mid next week. well anyways.....just thought id see what everyone thought of my new plates. let me know. ill post picks when everything is installed.

Attachments

·
Registered
171 Posts
Very cool tags, and nice stereo setup, must sound awesome, post pictures of those 18's when you get them on the truck, Iam looking at 18's also, just cant decide on which ones to get.

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
I like your license plate. I was going to get a personalized plate for my truck, but they have gone up to $30 above the price of the regular tag and that is where I draw the line.

OkieScot

·
Registered
3,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
OkieScot said:
I like your license plate. I was going to get a personalized plate for my truck, but they have gone up to $30 above the price of the regular tag and that is where I draw the line.

OkieScot
here in ND they are $25 extra. im not sure if that is per year, or a 1 time fee. hopefully just one time!!!

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
I feel certain that it will be a yearly charge, that is the way they do it here in OK. We
used to pay just $10 and I had a tag for most of my vehicles including my motorcycle.
They are getting too greedy for my money so they can do without it.

OkieScot

livin_loud said:
OkieScot said:

OkieScot
here in ND they are $25 extra. im not sure if that is per year, or a 1 time fee. hopefully just one time!!!

·
Registered
838 Posts
Re: Just got my plates for my new 06. Let me know what you t

livin_loud said:
picked my truck up brand new about a month ago now. since then i have installed the stereo consisting of an alpine cda-9857 HU with ipod, 2 sets of kicker resolution 6.5'' components, 2 kicker L7 8s, a kicker kx650.4, and a kicker kx600.1. ran all new 12 awg stinger speaker wire, 2/0 power and grounds, and stinger rca's. i also added a optima red top battery under the hood, and out back i installed a "lorado" bed cover. i believe it is made be the same company that makes the access cover. future mods include a prg lift, rims, and tires. i just received the lift in the mail yesterday. i plan on installing it this weekend or early next week. i ordered the rims and tires a few days ago from a local dealer. the rims are 18x8.5 inch Mazzi "Sphinx" and the tires are 285/65/18 BFG AT's. im hoping to see them mid next week. well anyways.....just thought id see what everyone thought of my new plates. let me know. ill post picks when everything is installed.
NICE!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts