Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2017 frontier SV
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone got any advice on what to mod/upgrade first?
I’m super new

·
Registered
2019 SV CC 4x4 4.0 auto
26 Posts
Drive it, enjoy it, learn about it, then and only then will you be able to determine what mod you should do. Notice that is what YOU want to do to it to make it yours.
Above all, congrats and enjoy it.

·
Registered
2021 Black Midnight Edition 4x4
6 Posts
Congratulations and welcome! There are lots of mods out there. Depends on what you're interested in, I would skim over the mods and technical discussions on the forum. You have a newer Frontier and they are way more mechanically sound than the real early 2nd Gens since Nissan worked out all the major issues.

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
get the heavy duty floor mats (rubber)

Reactions: rbloom

·
Registered
240 Posts
Congratulations and WELCOME!
Lots of fun minutes, which turn into hours, can be spent on your computer breezing around the digital world looking at and searching out the many possible optional mods that YOU might want to spend YOUR money on setting this truck up. Take YOUR time and enjoy the process.

·
Registered
2017 KC SV I4 4x2 5-speed M/T
36 Posts
I picked up my '17 SV May of last year and I echo rustyboltz, "enjoy it, learn about it" and make it your own. Heck, I just recently turned the horn off(when you lock it) using the remote. :) So many different upgrades available. Welcome to the site.

·
Registered
862 Posts
Congratulations and welcome to the forum!
Let's see some pictures and then we can tell you what to do to it, Lol!!

·
Registered
2017 frontier SV
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Drive it, enjoy it, learn about it, then and only then will you be able to determine what mod you should do. Notice that is what YOU want to do to it to make it yours.
Above all, congrats and enjoy it.
Ok thx - I’ve put a few thousand miles on it - i really could use fog lights and a truck box or lid - thoughts?

·
Registered
862 Posts
My last Frontier was a 2017 SV. I installed a Steelcraft Bull bar on it. Looked great and those include 2 holes to install a couple fog lights. I also installed a bed liner and a Gator FX hard tri-fold tonneau, nerf bars and a hood wind deflector.

·
Registered
270 Posts
I have a 2017 SV. It's a King Cab. I bought an inexpensive tri fold tonneau and wish I would have done that first, hitch and foglights next. The fogs are unnecessary but I wanted them. The floor mats Rob mentioned are a good tip. I think too many unnecessary geegaws are a waste and sometimes unbalances a nice setup.

Tt

1 - 12 of 12 Posts