Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good evening everyone! I've owned a Nissan Frontier for all of about 4 hours now. I'm excited to be a part of the community and look forward to viewing insightful posts, tips, and tricks! I'm very excited... This is my first truck, and my first 4x4!

·
Registered
133 Posts
Good evening everyone! I've owned a Nissan Frontier for all of about 4 hours now. I'm excited to be a part of the community and look forward to viewing insightful posts, tips, and tricks! I'm very excited... This is my first truck, and my first 4x4!
Pics or it didn't happen.

In all seriousness, congrats and welcome! However, we do need details: Model? Color? Year? Lol.

My fronty is my first truck, also and I have had mine a whole two weeks and two days. :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Haha, thank you! I'll be sure to take pictures and share them in the general discussion thread. It's a 2016 4x4 SV. Didn't need anything fancy, but 4x4 and bluetooth radio were my only requirements. It drives so good!

Congratulations on your new Frontier as well!

·
Registered
133 Posts
I was looking for a Honda Ridgeline for over six months and every time I went to look at one, I was disappointed.. Saw the Pro4X online near my home, saw it and loved it - drove it and we were soulmates.

It is the most fun I've ever had driving a vehicle.. My Honda Element dropped to a close second!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
170 Posts
Welcome to the site and good luck with the 4x4 addiction! It will open up a new world to you if you let it! Check out some adventure threads ( WreckDiver1321 is one of the better ones ). Good times ahead!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Is there an interior photo thread? I really enjoy the "show your frontier" thread in general discussion, but I also enjoy seeing other folks interior (mods, radios, etc...) as well.

·
Premium Member
7,180 Posts
Is there an interior photo thread? I really enjoy the "show your frontier" thread in general discussion, but I also enjoy seeing other folks interior (mods, radios, etc...) as well.
Sounds like a good idea, maybe you should start a "Show what you did to your interior" thread somewhere

·
Registered
31 Posts
Congrats and welcome! I'm brand new also.

Might I suggest addressing the SMOD issue ASAP. Remove that threat from the equation permanently either via a new CSF radiator or the bypass pronto. The CSF is my route as soon as I take delivery tonight.

Good luck!

·
Registered
305 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Nice to see another new '16 out there. Mine's a plain Jane, bottom feeder. I have manual everything, even windows. But, I love my Fronty. Good luck with yours. ::smile::

1 - 13 of 13 Posts