Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
About a week and a half ago I bought a new 18 SV midnight edition and love it. Way easier to work out of than my Sentra was. Haven’t done much yet besides tiny the front windows/windshield and add a Nismo badge like a poser. I just ordered HIDs and all the led bulbs to convert the interior, cargo, and license plate lights. Got big plans. I’ve been creepin this forum a lot and read about 99% of the Keira build

Attachments

·
Registered
2016 Frontier SV 4x4 Crew Cab
1,100 Posts
welcome! nice truck. i wanna black out my grille...

uh oh, raine is gonna have a word about the HID kit lol ...

what size wheels/tires do you have? look like 18s?

ah just went to the nissan site to look, cool, didnt realize the midnight had its own 18" black wheel. COOL ... dang i want new wheels/tires but it won't happen until mine are toast so I got at least 3 years probably 5... and wheels are getting harder and harder to find for our trucks. :-(

welcome to the party! which LEDs did you go with. i'm loving the Diode Dynamics stuff.

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
I 2nd the Diode Dynamic products!!! as far as the HIDs... unless you are doing the retrofit with a projector lens, you're wasting your time

·
Registered
2016 Frontier SV 4x4 Crew Cab
1,100 Posts
Curious, what size are the tires on the midnight? 265/60/18 or 265/65/18 ? Guessing since it's an SV, to keep the diameter the same it would be 60 series, but to match a pro-4x size closely it would need to be a 65 series.

·
Premium Member
7,485 Posts
265/60-18 according to Nissanproduct.info.

·
Premium Member
7,485 Posts
Remove dealer stickers/etc ASAP!

sun622, you'll need to make your own intro post to be official!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
They’re 265/60/18 I only know because I just took out a tire on a storm drain last night. That’s a $200 mistake lol

I bought random brands of led of amazon. They look good tho. The sealight Brand ones I bought for the cargo lights are by far the brightest. I put blue leds on the interior but idk if I like them or not. May change them to white or even Red like the cops got

1 - 13 of 13 Posts