Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought a slightly used 2016 crew cab SV a couple weeks ago. Currently living in Indiana but moving to Colorado after I graduate from school in May. I want to make a few upgrades to my Frontier (nice wheels and tires, possibly a lift kit). Let me know if you have any suggestions. I also want to hit some trails in Colorado so if you know any a stock SV could do please fill me in!

·
Registered
2011 Nissan Frontier MT sv
763 Posts
welcome

I may suggest to browse the forums for modifications - mods. What is your drive train? 2x4 or 4x4? An Automatic or manual transmission? The headaches will begin soon.

First is to drive the truck a bit to get a feel for it. check out local Off Highway Vehicle (OHV) Parks to check the truck on the trails and your interest so to speak. There are a lot of members in Colorado that can offer opinions, tips, recommendations, and other useful information.

Most of all, have FUN! ::smile::

·
Vendor
2,796 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum! Glad to have you join us and congrats on your purchase. A lot of good info here regarding mods in case you are thinking of doing any. Check out some of the garages and you may get some ideas. Safe driving and happy modding!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts