Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, just thought I'd introduce myself, my name is brian and I'm from NJ. I just bought a brand new 06 Frontier King cab 4x4. I'm pretty excited about it, this is my first pickup truck. I get to pick it up thursday, right now its getting a rhino liner and I have to wait till its done I can't wait. Does anyone have any advice for me, things to look out for are cool things I should know? Also any suggested accessories would be help full too. Right now I'm just thinking about adding a tonneau cover. Thanks guys

·
Registered
171 Posts
Congrats, youll love it, I love mine. Buy the rubber floors mats from Nissan, mine are on the way. Be sure to go buy the manual and break it in the way they say, it helps in the long haul.

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
The cool thing about this forum I've found is if there's a mod out there for a Frontier probably a member has got it and done a writeup on it. If your looking for a soft tri-fold tonneau, check out the Extang Trifecta. I've had mine 3 months and really like it. There's at least a couple of posts on it and also on others that are available.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The factory liner is only available in LE version of the king cabs, and in all versions of the crew cabs. So most king cabs dont' have any liner in them at all. The dealer agreed to through in a free rhino liner, so I'm happy with that

·
Registered
81 Posts
good thing

good thing my dealer was dumb, i ordered mine and didnt realize that, but when it got there and didnt have it i pictched a fit and they sent it out that day to get my rhino liner. i'd rather have the rhino liner anyways i think its a little better quality.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I bought an Access roll up cover for mine. Got it on sale over the net for $365 with free shipping. Took about an hour to install and it fits perfect. Rolls up completely out of the way if need be, and is very tight (tension adjustable) when closed.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts