Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought a slightly used 9500 mile 2019 Pro 4x. Not my first Nissan. I had a 93 240sx hatchback before the drifter craze and we also owned a 2007 Xterra for 10 years. I was in the Jeep scene for a long time with my 2001 XJ that I put a ton of work I to. I will be selling that soon. The previous owner put in a Pioneer head unit, curt trailer controller, Retrax bed cover, and 2 swing boxes. I over paid a little but it has everything I wanted including the sunroof. Time to start modding it!

·
Registered
112 Posts
Congrats...I wanted the pro4x but settled for an SV. Cost was just a little prohibitive...enjoy

·
Registered
97 Posts
Welcome to the club and CONGRATS on your new Frontier Pro X. I too bought the SV and have been adding mods ever since. I keep thinking maybe I should have gone ahead and spent the extra money on the Pro 4x, but you know, I love my truck and it keeps getting better. Enjoy your new ride and be safe!

·
Read Only
2019 Nissan Frontier PRO-4X
295 Posts
Just bought a slightly used 9500 mile 2019 Pro 4x. Not my first Nissan. I had a 93 240sx hatchback before the drifter craze and we also owned a 2007 Xterra for 10 years. I was in the Jeep scene for a long time with my 2001 XJ that I put a ton of work I to. I will be selling that soon. The previous owner put in a Pioneer head unit, curt trailer controller, Retrax bed cover, and 2 swing boxes. I over paid a little but it has everything I wanted including the sunroof. Time to start modding it!
Welcome to the Forums, I too previous Nissan owner. Over the years I have owed 01 Sentra SE, 05 Titan SE CC, 07 SE Pathfinder, 15 Titan SV CC 4x4, of which I traded in for my Wife's 19 PRO 4X.

My sister is an avid Jeep Off Roader, 2007 2 DR Wrangler she modified herself and competes in rallies and has almost all the JEEP "honor badges" one of the only woman in the USA to have done this. Very proud of her.

After my wife got the PRO 4X my Sister is constantly wanting me to go on trails with her club. She insists she see's these Nissan's all over and do very well stock.

I will take her up on it one day, but I am not into off roading as much as my Sister. My Wife wanted the PRO X for its features and ability without needing to modify it. My wife is content.

Welcome to the Forums and Enjoy your new truck 👍

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome to the Forums, I too previous Nissan owner. Over the years I have owed 01 Sentra SE, 05 Titan SE CC, 07 SE Pathfinder, 15 Titan SV CC 4x4, of which I traded in for my Wife's 19 PRO 4X.

My sister is an avid Jeep Off Roader, 2007 2 DR Wrangler she modified herself and competes in rallies and has almost all the JEEP "honor badges" one of the only woman in the USA to have done this. Very proud of her.
View attachment 319103

After my wife got the PRO 4X my Sister is constantly wanting me to go on trails with her club. She insists she see's these Nissan's all over and do very well stock.

I will take her up on it one day, but I am not into off roading as much as my Sister. My Wife wanted the PRO X for its features and ability without needing to modify it. My wife is content.

Welcome to the Forums and Enjoy your new truck 👍
Good looking Jeep. I have a friend who's wife competes in Raptor Rallies. She has done very well at Revel Rally.

·
Read Only
295 Posts
Good looking Jeep. I have a friend who's wife competes in Raptor Rallies. She has done very well at Revel Rally.
Yes my Sister competes in the Rebelle Rally has sponsors and everything...Not enough to pay her full time, but since the entry fee outrageous somewhere in the $12k-$20k range...The sponsors pay for that. She is just happy to be able to do it.
I would never do what my Sister does in her Jeep to my Wife's Truck, but its nice knowing the PRO 4X can hold its own with the Jeeps. Stock vs Stock that is.

Whats cool about my Sister, she did all the mods herself in her Garage. Very Proud of her.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes my Sister competes in the Rebelle Rally has sponsors and everything...Not enough to pay her full time, but since the entry fee is $20k they pay for that. She is just happy to be able to do it.
I would never do what my Sister does in her Jeep to my Wife's Truck, but its nice knowing the PRO 4X can hold its own with the Jeeps. Stock vs Stock that is.
That's sweet. They finished 3rd in 2018 and were not going to compete in 2019. Their Raptor got totaled and the Ralleye found them a rig and sponsor.

·
Read Only
295 Posts
That's sweet. They finished 3rd in 2018 and were not going to compete in 2019. Their Raptor got totaled and the Ralleye found them a rig and sponsor.
Very Cool. My Sisters 1st Rally was in 2018 out of 20 vehicles she finished 8th overall. Not bad for her 1st Rally. She skipped 2019 due to taking on some work with her Jeep Club. They were doing a fundraiser for charity for Veterans and didn't want to miss it.
She would like to do it again, but Sponsors are being tighter with money since all the Covid stuff hit.

So now she is just traveling doing as many Jeep Trails as possible. Her goal is to get every Jeep Honor Badge.

She just picked up a new one the other day while visiting my folks in Prescott, AZ. A new "Badge of Honor" trail just opened. She took 5 other Jeeps with her to go on this trail. They are currently in Flagstaff on some trials there as we speak.

My Sister was telling me to go with her since I am at my folks house with my wife's new truck, but I said, I better let the wife break this truck in not me. haha. Good Save for me haha

Sorry OP for jacking your thread, not my intention 🙏

1 - 9 of 9 Posts