Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Super Moderator
12,392 Posts
Welcome to Frontier ownership! Give us more details about you and your truck. Where are you from etc?
Did you get the memo?, you have to buy all of us here a beer! LOL
Good luck with it.

Clint

·
Registered
567 Posts
Welcome to the club! The PRO 4X is a very nice ride, & like you say hard to find. What color did you get, any pics? Great bunch here very helpful ENJOY!:)

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Nice truck and welcome to the club.

IMHO, they are a nice step up from a liberty.

·
Premium Member
9,798 Posts
nice truck

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks! I drove it a lot today and love it. I was thinking about going with the nfab nerf bars. Anyone have these on there truck? I also have considered a leveling kit any suggestions or pictures? I wanna raise the front an inch or two but don't want to change the way it rides as is. I was looking at the PRG kits????? I have had three taco's in the past so I am still learning about the Frontier's. I can't tell you how many looks I get in this pro-4x!!!!!!!!!!!Crazy

·
Registered
20 Posts
Nice Truck,I know what you mean about taking forever i had to wait for months for them to order my 2009 Pro 4x.

·
Registered
567 Posts
NICE! Thought about one in the same color, but the SE was more in my budget. Enjoy, it looks good!

·
Super Moderator
12,392 Posts
Truck looks great. Three years back when I had my Titan, Turnersville Nissan had a very nice Nissan truck meet. It's a nice complex they have there.
Best of luck with your new truck.

Clint

·
Premium Member
229 Posts
Nice truck and welcome to the forum. Was thinking about trading my 1st gen in for a pro4x come march.

·
Premium Member
9,798 Posts
Thanks! I drove it a lot today and love it. I was thinking about going with the nfab nerf bars. Anyone have these on there truck? I also have considered a leveling kit any suggestions or pictures? I wanna raise the front an inch or two but don't want to change the way it rides as is. I was looking at the PRG kits????? I have had three taco's in the past so I am still learning about the Frontier's. I can't tell you how many looks I get in this pro-4x!!!!!!!!!!!Crazy
The nerf bars from NFAB are new so I don't you will find anyone with them.

Look on EBay for spacers.

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
I can't tell you how many looks I get in this pro-4x!!!!!!!!!!!Crazy
Get used to it!
I have a PRG kit that I never installed, and was going to put it up for sale next year. (in January ha-ha!) It's the 2" front/ 1.5" rear blocks kit w/ cam bolts. Not sure of price yet...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.