Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got back from driving to Greg at PRG. I have to say I am stoked and extremely excited! Greg and Jen are awesome people and he is a fricken genius at all this stuff and really hooked me up. I talked to him for a long time. So heres what I got from him and should be installing next weekend.

Rear: I got the 2" deaver AAL's and the bilsteins. I think I'll cut the boots off the bilsteins so they look a little more "racey" like greg suggested.

Front: Got the CST 4" Spindles, Steel Braided Brake Lines, and the new cam bolts... Also Greg hooked me up with a set of stock V8 Pathfinder shocks that are an 1" or so taller and have bigger springs. These should give me that extra inch or so added to the spindles I wanted, but keep me from getting any coil-bucket contact. He said they only had like 6,000 miles on them too! Then he gave me a set of brakes and rotors off a V6 frontier so I have some bigger brakes on the 4 cylinder after I put the new tires on. He said the brakes only have like 12,000 miles or so.

So I guess Im set. Can't wait to get it on with the new tires and everything.

·
Banned
6,781 Posts
Dude he hooked you up. You lucky son of a gun haha

·
Premium Member
1,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Nice purchase

Did he say how much longer before he makes the move up north?
I think in about a week or two hes going to sacramento. He already has a bunch of his stuff moved up there and his titan. Hes still got a lot of stuff at his old house though. Including all his huge machines in his garage.

Dude he hooked you up. You lucky son of a gun haha
Yah he did hook me up. Hes pretty awesome.

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Sweet deal, be sure to throw up some pics!

·
Premium Member
1,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well the bigger rotors he got me are definitely an upgrade when you put them with the bigger calipers from the v6 frontier. Even better when i got the same size brakes as the v6 models but a lighter motor in the front. He said the rear brakes are all the same though. I just did a little bit of sanding on the rotors cause they were rusted a little, but Greg said they would still work good. Here is one sanded and one not sanded yet.

·
Registered
104 Posts
no guys not a week hes going up this weeken and coming back in the week then leaving next weeken and coming back again the weekday and should be hear for maybe 3 ish weeks but not after he goes to our fare well party for greg and jenn in Long beach with all the ppl from Titantalk...

·
Banned
6,781 Posts
^Very clean sanding work there

·
Premium Member
1,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks guys. Yah i just took a circular sander too it for a couple minutes each. Looks a lot better.

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
so i wonder if this will solve your fitment probelm and you'll be able to dump the spacers.

·
Premium Member
1,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yah im not sure if it will. Ill have to take a close look at them when I get both off but the good news is that im replacing the part that i grinded down at first. So once i get the new breaks on Ill try and see if the wheels fit on with no issues then.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts