Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok folks I've had these stock parts sitting around which I replaced with after market mods. The truck had less than 3k when I changed them out. Parts for sale:
Stock filter box and engin cover ($30.00) or OBO
Front stock shocks with Coil overs & lower control arm bumps($50.00) or OBO
Stock upper control arms ($25.00) or OBO
Stock rear shocks ($50.00) or OBO
Shipping is NOT included in price. Will figure that out once I know where its going. Sorry only US shipping only. If your interested just PM me. First come first served. Pictures included with thread.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,340 Posts
how much for just the front struts?

·
Registered
275 Posts
if he wants the struts - he can have them.....i'm really just looking for the coils. actually - do you know if the 4x4 front suspension is the same/similar? Won't do me much good if I can put them on my 2wd.

·
Registered
5,340 Posts
I have coils from my 4x4 LE but no longer have struts. :) I'm just thinking of having them as backup if I have to take my Radflos off. Was just curious on $

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
NCFronty.....Front stock shocks with Coil overs & lower control arm bumps($50.00)+ shipping. DarqueGT I dont know about them being compatable with your 4x2.

·
Registered
5,340 Posts
yeah, I don't want the control arms sorry. Its fine. don't really need the struts.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Pro2X its yours for what you offered in the PM. And yes it comes with the factory air filter still in place. You get everything in the picture plus some of the hardware as well. I'll PM you my PayPal account. Thanks good doing business with you.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Ok folks I've had these stock parts sitting around which I replaced with after market mods. The truck had less than 3k when I changed them out. Parts for sale:
Stock filter box and engin cover ($30.00) or OBO
Front stock shocks with Coil overs & lower control arm bumps($50.00) or OBO
Stock upper control arms ($25.00) or OBO
Stock rear shocks ($50.00) or OBO
Shipping is NOT included in price. Will figure that out once I know where its going. Sorry only US shipping only. If your interested just PM me. First come first served. Pictures included with thread.
PM sent for upper control arms.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts