Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, everyone -

I had posted a while back about which mod to do next and the winner was the tonneau cover...it came in today so i installed it quick and snapped a couple quick pics; figured i'd share!

Ended up picking up the Truxedo LoPro QT for a couple reaons:
1. I liked the lopro look
2. I liked the automatic tension
3. I liked the lifetime warranty

Install wasn't hard. Its stated to just use a front and rear clamps if you have the track but I was able to use all three on both sides. Also, with our trucks, the header has a screw/bolt instead of the "auto clamp" so just keep that in mind.

Fits great, still able to easily close the tailgate, and at this time it seems to fit tight. I'll keep an eye on how the automatic tension stuff works on it and tomorrow i'll park the truck in the sun instead of in the garage to get a better tension set on it but right now seems to be great.

These arent great pics but you get the idea...simply took it out of the garage so hasnt been cleaned up in a while either.

Next mod on the list: custom decals to replace the "pro4x offroad"

·
Registered
338 Posts
looks great! Looks exactly like mine. I have a different brand but still looks the same. I love mine and it's been very useful. Not 100% waterproof but enough to keep things in there in the rain.

·
Premium Member
5,877 Posts
Good choice... I've had my LoPro QT for almost 3 years now, no troubles at all

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Good to hear, guys...

Happy with the purchase for sure. Will be great to be able to not worry about things blowing out, now haha. Also a big fan that it doesnt change the look at all until you actually get up close to the bed and see theres a cover.

Next up:
- Custom bed decals
- New head unit with steering wheel controls
- New underseat sub

·
Premium Member
2,444 Posts
You gonna use you stock stereo for the sub?

Sent from my iPhone 7 plus using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You gonna use you stock stereo for the sub?
No?

I've got a new head unit listed there as well...will be getting a new head unit and adapter to utilize the steering wheel controls and will add a sub to that. Originally was going to have a custom box done to keep my kicker l7 but its just gonna be a hassle and will take up a lot of room in the cab (i put my dog in the cab) so will go with an underseat sub...specifically, the kicker hideaway

1 - 7 of 7 Posts