Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if anyone knew what the rebates were on the Frontiers last year. I did a search for this and nothing useful came up. I am buying my new truck this week and I am stuck between buying at the end of this month or waiting until friday and getting the July rebates. Right now they are offering 0.9% or $2000. It was the same last month as well. I am just not sure if the rebates will be higher in July, since it is later in the summer??? I don't want to get screwed and have it change to something lower. Thanks in advance for any help...

·
Premium Member
1,769 Posts
I think it was 0.9% APR for 60 months or $3500 cash back. But that was last year at the end of April. Don't quote me on the cash back part. I know it actually worked out when I did the math better for me to take the rebate than it was the 0.9%. My credit was so good I didn't pay too much more than that to finance it anyway.

·
Registered
112 Posts
i gambled that the july rebates would not be better and took the june cash. although, i also wanted a very specific combination of color and features and was concerned it simply would not be available if i'd waited too long. in that process, i did not come across any information relating to the upcoming rebates or how the rebates have progressed in past years. at this point, i'd be surprised if it were to be a better incentive though. it would only annoy people that just bought.

·
Registered
112 Posts
it looks as if there is now an additional 500.00 on the table as "holiday cash" if you buy before july 6.

·
Registered
475 Posts
I bought mine on the 28th of June. Crew Cab 2WD SE V6 with Value Truck Package; MSRP was $25,520 I paid $21,508.

From my research online that was really low. I only got the $2,000 cash back and the rest was dealer discounts.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts