Nissan Frontier Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Haha yea I put it on there. I'm thinking about selling it but I took it off for now. I'm having trouble with my axle seals and it was pissing me off so I put it on there. I'm gonna do the axle vent mod and hopefully that will help. If I start having problems again I'm gonna sell it

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
Probably putting a lot of strain on drivetrain. Would be awesome if you could swap gears.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Yea it probably is but 90% of my driving is on the street right now. I don't dog the hell out of it and once the truck gets a little older and I don't drive it everyday I'll swap the gears for some 4.56s and I'll take off road all the time

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Did the axle vent mod. Here's some pics. I should have all the stuff from prg on in the next couple weeks.

Attachments

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Radflo's installed!

Finally installed my radflos and upper control arms. Got a lot more ground clearence than before. One of these days when i get the money I'm gonna do a titan swap on the front suspension with titan front and rear diffs with 4.88 gears and 38" tires. Here's some pictures. Also check out my youtube channel with all of my videos
JRTFrontier - YouTube

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just stumbled across this thread and the video the other week. I'm a high school senior and got a 2012 SV 4x4 CC for my first car. I'm also out of the Hampton area, thought it was cool to see your VT stickers as that is a college I'm applying to. I lifted my Frontier, 2.5 in the front and 1.5 in the back. Any tips on getting some more height out of it?

21 - 28 of 28 Posts