Year: 2011
Make: Nissan
Model: Frontier
Trim: Pro-4x
Color: Night armor

Interior: Cobra CB radio, Browning seat covers, weather tech floor liners

Exterior: Wilson magnet mount CB antenna, UWS tool box, camo wrap

Drivetrain: stock

Suspension & Tires: Fabtech 6" kit, 3" Body lift, 2" AAL, 2.5" radflos with external reservoirs, PRG UCA's, 315/70/r17 Mickey Thompson MTZ on 17x9 Fuel Hostage Wheels

Armor: None

Performance: Hypertech max energy programmer, INJEN cold air intake, throttle body spacer, Flowmaster 50 series suv true dual exhaust

Gear and Other: Tool Box

In Progress: shrockworks bumpers

Attachments

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks fellas. And it actually didnt really lose any power. My gas mileage went to **** though

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Heres a picture with my 4 wheeler in the back. Got some custom 8" radflos upper control arms and braided brake lines coming soon from PRG.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
310 Posts
Nice, got quite a bit of flex room. If you get in some heavy mud and sand you'll notice the power loss with the 315's on there. In sand and heavy mud I keep it in first for the torque. I got 315/75R16's

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yea all i do is go through some minor mud holes. I lifted it mostly just for looks so I'm not gonna do anything to crazy with it. And if you run 35s i would definitely suggest a nice cold air intake like an Injen or K&N and the hypertech max energy programmer. If you tune it so the torque is at max and take off all the factory settings and change the fuel setting to premium and run 93 in it you wont harldy tell a difference in power or torque. Mine doesnt feel sluggish at all and still takes off pretty quick. Once i get the radflos from greg im gonna look at swaping gears to some 4:56s and getting some 38s. if i cant find the gears I'm just gonna run 37s with the stock gears. My goal is to build the biggest frontier. its probably one of the biggest i've seen except for like one that had a custom suspension system. when i get the coilovers i'll have 11.5" of lift on the front and 10.5" in the rear.

·
Premium Member
310 Posts
Yea I got the Volant and just swapped in 4.10s so I just need to get my exhaust made and I'll be done. Is yours 4x4, I can't tell from the pics? If so, as far as running 37s on the r180 and some mud holes that may not be the best thing. Their are a few posts here where it broke and they were running 35s. You'll definitely want to do gears with that tire size too. Look on Rugged Rocks for the gears, that's where I got mine and Steve is extremely helpful.

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yea it's 4x4. And thanks I'll have to check them out.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
A buddy of mine that lives in Hampton that I work with helped me do it. You don't see any lifted frontiers where we live. It's all fords and Chevy lol

Btw I like your blacked out grill. Did you do it yourself?

·
Registered
311 Posts
Yeah, sorry for the prolonged response. I did the grill myself. Really wasn't too hard actually.

Maybe one day we could meet up, and talk rigs and such? Whenever I'm in town I work out of Fort Eustis, spend time in New Kent(about to start Vol. Fire/Rescue up there), and play paintball out of "The Swamp" (in your neck of the woods).

·
Premium Member
747 Posts
There are a couple of lifted Frontiers around here... just not a lot. Nice to see some more near me!

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
yea okkomatz we'll have to meet up sometime. maybe sometime this summer once i get the coilovers on and everything finished we can. Yea scottb1982 there isn't too many at all. There is one in Poquoson that looks a lot like mine. its the same color and everything its just not a Pro-4x and i think it might be a couple years older but it looks very similar.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Finally got my stuff from PRG. I got some radflos with 8.5" of lift on them. I also got UCA's, braided brake lines, and sway bar end links. I should have it all on in the next month or so.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 28 Posts