Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Boss says ‘You aren’t using that stuff, get it gone’ so, here we go!
Prices shipped CONUS only. Will not ship out of USA.

4x7" 100w HID off-road lights
Taken off this morning. Only 6 months old. Work fine, VERY limited use, no off-road. Come with the clear lens covers and the diffuser lenses (still in plastic), and plugs.
$60.00 all 4 SHIPPED

Tune Up
Nissan OEM/NGK spark plugs NGK:pLFR5A-11 Nissan:22401-5M015 MSRP $77.88 ($12.98 each) x6
Nissan OEM PCV Nissan:11810-EA200 MSRP $19.80
Battery cable ends
Battery felts
I bought everything I thought I may need to replace when I bought this truck last fall. These items were not needed. All are brand new.
$60.00 for all SHIPPED

CoverKing molded Tan carpet dash cover MSRP $ 59.99
I bought this to cover a crack, but was able to locate a new center stack before this arrived. Brand New
$30.00 SHIPPED
SOLD!

Terms:
CONUS ONLY!
Payment: PayPal to a verified address.

more to follow

JP :cool:

Attachments

·
Registered
176 Posts
JP, what year is your truck (just asking to confirm that things will fit my truck)?

Dibs on dash cover...

EDIT: Just saw it is a 2007...do you know if the dash cover fits a 2013

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
JP, what year is your truck (just asking to confirm that things will fit my truck)?

Dibs on dash cover...

EDIT: Just saw it is a 2007...do you know if the dash cover fits a 2013
Mine is a 2007.
I think they changed the face on the center stack, but believe the whole top is unchanged.
(here's some pics from when I bought the truck to compare)

JP:cool:

Attachments

·
Registered
176 Posts
Thanks JP...I don't think it will work. I have a speaker on each side near the front top of the dash (as I think you do based on the pictures you shared). Unless I am wrong, I would hate to cover them...Any thoughts? Does it have real thin material in those spots (the speakers are near where the cover meets the windshield corners). Could you turn the dash cover over and take a picture for me?

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks JP...I don't think it will work. I have a speaker on each side near the front top of the dash (as I think you do based on the pictures you shared). Unless I am wrong, I would hate to cover them...Any thoughts? Does it have real thin material in those spots (the speakers are near where the cover meets the windshield corners). Could you turn the dash cover over and take a picture for me?
There's a definite shape in it for the speakers, almost like they took the base material out and put a mesh inside for the speakers.

see pics

Attachments

·
Registered
176 Posts
There's a definite shape in it for the speakers, almost like they took the base material out and put a mesh inside for the speakers.

see pics

Thanks JP...Consider it SOLD! PM me your paypal address and I will then send you my shipping address.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Dash Cover SOLD!
Thanks Neal!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts