Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, greetings from BC. I am a proud new owner of a 2015 Nissan Frontier SV 4X4 King Cab. I am here wanting to gain insight in the world of Frontiers.

My truck:
4.0l v6 Automatic 4x4, fully loaded for the model but everything is stock. 20,000km

My goals:
I want an access friendly truck capable of taking me through mountain passes and wherever I can find good camping, climbing, and biking.

I am new to trucks. Very limited knowledge of after market work, suspension lifts, suspension upgrades for 4x4, fittings tires etc. But these are the type of things I wish to learn, and any information or access to links that can direct me to where I can find this useful information is definitely appreciated!

New to truck forums, so I should have some fun looking around and learning from you guys. Grateful to be here.

Cheers,
Kloopster

· Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I will do that for sure. I spent several hours yesterday searching through the thread of lifted truck photos, got me psyched to get the creative juices flowing. I have a definite idea on what I think looks good, what I like personally, but know little of the practicality of what I was seeing. Thanks for the timely response. I get a lot of down time at work and I will definitely use my time to invest in ideas.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.