Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, greetings from BC. I am a proud new owner of a 2015 Nissan Frontier SV 4X4 King Cab. I am here wanting to gain insight in the world of Frontiers.

My truck:
4.0l v6 Automatic 4x4, fully loaded for the model but everything is stock. 20,000km

My goals:
I want an access friendly truck capable of taking me through mountain passes and wherever I can find good camping, climbing, and biking.

I am new to trucks. Very limited knowledge of after market work, suspension lifts, suspension upgrades for 4x4, fittings tires etc. But these are the type of things I wish to learn, and any information or access to links that can direct me to where I can find this useful information is definitely appreciated!

New to truck forums, so I should have some fun looking around and learning from you guys. Grateful to be here.

Cheers,
Kloopster

·
Premium Member
13,408 Posts
Welcome. To start, I'd suggest going through some of the stickied threads in the Suspension and Exterior Mods sections of the forum. I'd also advise using the Google search function in the drop down search bar to seek out information, as it tends to produce better results.

Congrats on the new truck.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I will do that for sure. I spent several hours yesterday searching through the thread of lifted truck photos, got me psyched to get the creative juices flowing. I have a definite idea on what I think looks good, what I like personally, but know little of the practicality of what I was seeing. Thanks for the timely response. I get a lot of down time at work and I will definitely use my time to invest in ideas.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts