I don't get it.

·
Premium Member
7,125 Posts
I think it ends w/ a Dessert Runner.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Yeah and the Jeep doesn't have a very good safety rating either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2016 Frontier SV 4x4 Crew Cab
1,100 Posts
i have to agree, and it's not like jeeps are known for being a quality brand. it's the diehard jeep fanboys that keep the prices high. toyotas? the equiv of my truck was $15k more! they are banking on their reputation i guess.

i just watched a subaru youtube video where they tested their AWD against other vehicles. they put a jeep onto rollers in the front and it couldn't move forward, there was ZERO drive in the back when the fronts slipped! lol... that's some cool 'trail rated' rig there

·
Registered
994 Posts
would love a jeep, I actually LOVE jeeps, but I needed a bed. I like the Toyota Tacoma but wasn't going to spend about 7-10k more for it, when in reality at the end of the day it does the same job as my Frontier.

·
Registered
2015 Nissan Frontier SV Crew Cab LWB 4x4
1,832 Posts
Why are there torsion bars on a D40-based Xterra graphic?

Jeeps are overpriced. That's why the only one we have is a Renegade. Tried to find a lightly-used TJ Unlimited (two door long wheelbase) and none were to be had for anything other than ridiculous money.

·
Registered
916 Posts
Back in 2015 I traded in my 2006 Tacoma V6/Auto/4x4, Access cab, SR5.

Rusty frame
A few spots of cab floor rust
Cold engine rattle/knock
Blown upper ball joints
Corroded wheels, Bald tires, no pressure sensors
Various dings/scratches
Worn out steering rack & column
Drive line vibrations
265,000 kilometers

I got $11,900 for it! Bought a 2010 Frontier Pro-4x King cab 6spd manual with 59,000km, Paid just under $20,000 for it. Comparable Tacomas were going for $7-8k more.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Don't B hating, I just bought a JK in July. Had a 05 LJ & 07 JKU in my Pre-Frontier yrs. Its my toy, the Fronty if my DD/hauler. I loved the Frontier enough to keep it and get a Jeep too. Helps havin a SuGa MoMa!

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts