Did some plasti dipping...

Hybrid emblem added for fun and a joke

wheels done..

Volant intake installed

Stickers added for extra HP

·
Registered
5,353 Posts
I think I've got the links in my build thread for an led swap.

Sent from my Nexus 4
you do have a lot of the led info that i need for bulb types. i made a word doc out of it and printed it off for easy viewing. thank you for that. was also hoping the JB could provide me links with the exact bulbs he used and their source. save me from digging, or maybe ordering the wrong things.

jetty, how are your LED reverse lights? do they throw a lot of light on the ground or are they mostly just for show now? i did some LED fogs in my sentra a while back...no lightoutput at all, just reflected around the lense before they broke...im kinda blaming cheap chinese production on that one.

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
you do have a lot of the led info that i need for bulb types. i made a word doc out of it and printed it off for easy viewing. thank you for that. was also hoping the JB could provide me links with the exact bulbs he used and their source. save me from digging, or maybe ordering the wrong things.

jetty, how are your LED reverse lights? do they throw a lot of light on the ground or are they mostly just for show now? i did some LED fogs in my sentra a while back...no lightoutput at all, just reflected around the lense before they broke...im kinda blaming cheap chinese production on that one.
They throw A LOT of light, they're like 2 tiny flashlights in the light housings. They only problem is that my tail light guards cut the beam in half through the middle. They put a good beam high and low though.

·
Super Moderator
13,290 Posts
They throw A LOT of light, they're like 2 tiny flashlights in the light housings. They only problem is that my tail light guards cut the beam in half through the middle. They put a good beam high and low though.
You have the same ones as me, right? Agreed that they throw a ton of light. I've used mine night wheeling and they light up the whole damn desert.

·
Registered
4,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
those cargo lights will blind yo azz lol.lights up every thing.im sold on those too.thanks for posting.:)
no problem, thats why some of us are here to help out other fronty brothers! i love the cargo lights specially for late night lowes runs or home depot. gives tons of light for loading or unloading in the dark.

1 - 20 of 528 Posts