Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just ordered my JBA exhaust from Eric at Performancecenter.com
I spoke with Eric ,and because it will take 2 weeks to get the exhaust sent out, he gave me the aluminum exhaust for $256.00 with free shipping.
I told Eric about us and he is willing to give anyone from this club the special price with free shipping.
He will also discount the JBA stainless exhaust to 365.00 with free shipping.

He called JBA while I was on the phone and told me that JBA said they sent out their first batch already and they are now waiting for the muffler.

He also said he can get this price because they are the largest distributor for JBA.

www.performancecenter.com/products/...FRONTIER/sf4_4.0l/sf5_King+Cab/sf6_Short+Bed/

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
He called JBA and yes it will work for the Crew Cab.

·
Registered
2,776 Posts
Please let us know when you get it, and if they honored that price. I've been told this is below the cost they can buy the system for from JBA, so I'm real interested to hear the outcome!

·
Registered
2,963 Posts
Out of the 2 systems JBA & Gibson which do you think is the best? What are the Pros & cons of these 2 systems.I've been leaning towards Gibson,but i don't know which one to go with.Any thoughts on this would be helpful,Thanks.

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Well the gibson is has 3 inch pipe from the cat back, so some say that there might be a loss of low end hp, the JBA is a 2.5 inch so it should not lose the low end but as of right now the gibson is the most conservative in sound, no resonance in the cab. I'm also waiting to hear about the JBA.

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Frontier2 said
Did they say how long these prices are good for,Thanks.

He did not mention a timeline. So I am assuming indefinitely, but who knows. I will call and ask tomorrow.

Frontier2 said
Out of the 2 systems JBA & Gibson which do you think is the best? What are the Pros & cons of these 2 systems.I've been leaning towards Gibson,but i don't know which one to go with.Any thoughts on this would be helpful,Thanks.

I honestly don't know which system is better, but I will gladly do a write up once I install the system.

·
Registered
225 Posts
I don't know about JBA exhaust, but I looked up the Gibson exhuast and on their website, they advertise the Side Swept system for the Frontier as a low end HP and Torque increase (2000-3500 rpms), where as some of their other systems are more for high end HP (5000-6000 rpms). If anything, you won't lose low end HP because their Side Swept system is desinged specifically to increase it. Maybe some other manufacturers design more high end race exhausts for the Frontier, but I haven't seen one yet.

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I just got off the phone with Eric at Performancecenter.com.
He wanted to thank you guys for your interest and your orders.
He has gotten multiple calls and three orders from our group.

I called him to put your concerns to rest.
He said he would honor that price for 2 weeks. He is doing us this favor because we are ordering the exhaust 2 weeks before it is ready to ship.

He assured us that everyone that orders in the next 2 weeks will be gauranteed this price.

Eric seems very helpful and wants to continue doing business with us.

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
The crew and KC are the same exhaust.

Eric said he passed the word on to the other members of the sales team.

I called Eric today and it did take a few hours to get a hold of him at his extension.
I would just call Eric first at ext 266 and If you cannot get a hold of him in a couple tries, then call and talk to another sales team member.

The discount code is (CLUBFRONTIER.org SPECIAL ERIC PRICING)

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
He did not say what the price would be. I am assuming the price listed on the web site, which is still pretty darn low.

He said this price will be in effect until JBA can start getting these kits out.
The discount is because we are having to wait for our exhausts to get shipped.

At least that is what he told me.

I still am amazed at this price.
I am so glad I called when I did.

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
THIS IS IMPORTANT

I just got a call from ERIC at performancecenter.com and I guess David at premier truck made good on his promise and called JBA about Performancecenters pricing.

Eric said JBA contacted them this evening and informed them the will cut them off at the end of this month on their special price. Must not be fair to the other dealers.
But he feels that since he promised this price he will continue to fully honor it until march 31st.
Eric siad the same thing as David at premier truck said: " JBA had sent us the wrong pricing sheet for the exhausts"

So everyone who wants this price needs to order by March 31st.
good luck, hope this helps.

·
Registered
31 Posts
When I placed my order yesterday, 3/22, Eric tranfered me over to another gentlemen, Nolan at Ext. 304. He was briefed with our forums information and handled my transaction. So if anyone can't get a hold of Eric first, Nolan is plan "B".

I order the aluminized system; $256+ tax and of course free shipping. Should be a sweet system. Mandral bent for cleaner flow. Piping size similar to stock, so no lose of low end torque, and don't expect it to have any droning, and much cabin noise. CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 76 Posts