Nissan Frontier Forum banner

41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
2,962 Posts
They look good. IMHO unless they give you major issues, keep them.

·
Registered
781 Posts
Yep. Look fine. And even without a T swap, my side windows & door handles (let alone the rest of the sides0 could use a break (I live on a dirt road, & drive on many of 'em as much as I can as well).

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #43 (Edited)
Took me only 6 months to procure rear lift blocks. It's surprisingly difficult to get such a simple thing (or simple information) from companies like PRG or Calmini so I went to ebay and got HeavyMetal Suspensions' 2" 2-degree steel block lift kit with 9/16" u-bolts instead. This means that I had to enlarge the holes in the mounting plates. Obligatory pictures:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Took me only 6 months to procure rear lift blocks. It's surprisingly difficult to get such a simple thing (or simple information) from companies like PRG or Calmini so I went to ebay and got HeavyMetal Suspensions' 2" 2-degree steel block lift kit with 9/16" u-bolts instead. This means that I had to enlarge the holes in the mounting plates. Obligatory pictures:
View attachment 315894 View attachment 315895 View attachment 315896
Do you have any binding or vibrations due to the lift and axle angle? I've been thinking about doing this setup but I'm concerned about drivetrain/drive axle issues.

41 - 49 of 49 Posts