Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys, been lurking for a while and I found a neighbor while perusing the classifieds, lol. Anyway I picked up a 2016 Nissan Frontier SV 4x4 CC a few months back and I love it! I actually won some upper control arms from a Facebook giveaway that Calmini did and just got them in the mail this week. I haven't put them on yet because I wanna do all the suspension stuff at one time. Hopefully after the holidays.

I have added a tool box, nerf bars, and some KO2's so far. Future plans are the suspension(3/3 lift and bilstein 5100s soon there after), I'd love to pick up a prerunner style front bumper or at least the nfab bolt on prerunner grill guard, 1-1.5" wheel spacers, the home made utilitrack system I saw a write up of on a Tacoma forum, paint the rims, tint the windows, add the lift arms to the hood, spray in bed liner, and few more little odds and ends. I really want to get the stock fog lights, so if anyone has any lying around let me know.

Anyways, I look forward to the vast knowledge here and hopefully find a couple of meet ups if there are any around here. Happy Holidays y'all!

Jamey

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
397 Posts
Welcome to the board, looks good so far!

Reactions: jj97blazer

·
Vendor
2,793 Posts
Hello and welcome on board! Thanks for joining us and showing your truck - you're doing great job on it. There are lots of great choices for parts, service and many owners willing to help you. Good luck with all your plans and keep us posted!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts