Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Twice I've gone there, twice I've driven off the lot with a new vehicle.

The first was June 6 2009, I drove off with a 370z Touring 7AT w/ Sport Package, all options except navigation...no pressure, no fussing over price. I walked in, said I want to pay invoice price, no more...they said OK. Signed the papers after a quick test drive ;)

The second time was Jan 2, 2010, and I drove off the lot with a Frontier SE V6 4x4 Auto w/ SE Value Package. Traded in my old truck. Negotiated price was $500 over invoice, which I was OK with. Rebates totalled $3K on top of that, and they gave me $1200 in trade for my old truck (97 Ranger XLT I4-M 2WD 143K, and it was showing it's age and then some!)

Both times, the process was smooth and easy. No hidden BS or smooth-talking sales guy pressuring for the sale...or a finance-weasel...

The 370z, I discovered the next morning, a pair of paint chips on the hood. I told them about it, and they took care of it, I have to get a florescent light up close and REALLY look for it to find it!

My sales rep, Mike Kennedy. With the Z's issue w/ chip - Tim Hensley (GM)

I don't remember the finance guy's name...

Also of note...

I had scheduled a "Simonize" with my Z - I went back the next day and cancelled that, they asked why, but didn't hassle me over it. Resigned the papers...
Next day, finance guy called me and said he found a better APR...came in and signed again! ;)
Finally, this past month, I decided to cancel the extended warranty on my Z - no hassle, in fact they gave me the check (the next time they processed checks).

I also had 1 warranty issue...actually a TSB - the wheel locks on the Z were for the 350z, not the 370z - they are different, and the 350z ones will crack and break off...the part came in a few days later, and they swapped them while I stood there chatting with the GM. NICE!

I have to say this dealership has my confidence.

·
Registered
267 Posts
When I was with NNA for 5 years this was one of the dealerships I dealt with in person on a regular basis. I can confirm your suspicions and tell you this is the best dealership in Oklahoma. You are very perceptive, my friend! ;-) Glad you found them.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.