Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,681 Posts
It's nice to see that after 12-years, Nissan has finally worked out the bugs! ;P

·
Registered
78 Posts
It's nice to see our trucks getting some praise. Most "lists" like this bash our truck for its "outdated" platform. Even though that's why most of us likes our trucks. It feels and drives like a truck and that's how it should be

·
Registered
73 Posts
JD Powers is like Consumer Reports, methodology is suspect and nobody ever confers with them until after the fact of purchase anyways to not be relevant.

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
It's nice to see that after 12-years, Nissan has finally worked out the bugs! ;P
All kidding aside, it's not that the quality of the Frontier has greatly improved - but rather that the quality of its competitors has fallen so much.

·
Registered
374 Posts
we are finally on the news for something good!!!::laugh::

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
I like my Frontiers! When i pull out of my dirt driveway its 25 miles to the nearest pavement and that will make ANY vehicle a rattletrap in 6 mos. These little fronties hold up better than most. Just yesterday it was 118 F. These little trucks have not left me standed out here.

·
Registered
603 Posts
I like my Frontiers! When i pull out of my dirt driveway its 25 miles to the nearest pavement and that will make ANY vehicle a rattletrap in 6 mos. These little fronties hold up better than most. Just yesterday it was 118 F. These little trucks have not left me standed out here.

When I was running a hunting lodge in Kansas I did a few hundred miles a week on KS dirt gravel roads. I had a client ask me how many miles I had on the truck because it was so quiet flying along those bumpy dusty muddy backroads. I said 130,000 and he said I can't believe there are no rattles.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
115 Posts
My only regret is the gas mileage. I mean I am averaging like 12-14 for some unknown reason. I don't drive slow but I don't drive fast and race either and it is a combo of street and freeway. I just wish I could get 15-17 ughhh.

·
Premium Member
12,118 Posts
money wise it doesnt really do that much for you.
i get 13 in town with the raptor, and 16 highway.

frontier i got 15 in town, and 16-17 highway.

the larger trucks do get nearly the same mileage, i would for sure not base your purchase off gas mileage.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts